Monday, March 3, 2008

Stair Climbing Update

How did the stairs go? I am happy to report that everyone on Murph's Elevator Haters finished the AON building climb. We had 9 participants, and overall everyone really enjoyed a good workout at a time of year in Chicago that typically is not kind to active events.

Hopefully next year we will be able to round up a few more people for the event.

In addition, a few of us did an encore run up the Hancock Building on February 24. My uncle came down from Traverse City MI and joined myself, What's Next Girl, and our friend Lane for a dash up "Big John".

I had a blast, but I am ready to get outside and have some fun. The is only so much fun you can have turning up dry stairwells.

Stair Climbing
Hustle Up the Hancock
94 Stories
17:06 (not really all that impressive)

No comments: