Wednesday, April 9, 2008

An Open Letter to Lance Armstrong

Dear Lance,

I am just writing you today to wish you good luck in this year’s Boston Marathon. Hopefully they won’t have a northeaster like last year so you can make you goal of mid 2:40s.

I am also very excited to see you run the NYC Marathon this fall. Hopefully I win the lottery too, so I can run with you. By the way, that goal of mid 2:30s there is pretty cool too.

You wouldn’t be thinking about buying a beach house in Kona would you?
I am pretty sure everyone in the multisport world, with he exception of those who want to win, would love to see you there.

Yours truly,

Dave

2 comments:

Sara said...

Lance started his career in triathlon you know......

Dave said...

Right, I was going to post a link to the article about him in January's Triathlete, but they don't have their articles on line.