Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The IT Band Comith

I knew it would come for me eventually.  I have always had some issues with my IT Band and running.  If I don't do the right precautionary things (stretching, drugging, icing), it is only a matter of time before the hip pain kicks in...
And it found me Saturday.  So sometime this week I am going to devote a post to IT band injuries, preventions, and remedies.
In the meantime here is my route that caused the pain:
Running:
9.85 miles, 1:24 minutes, 8:43/mile
View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com
And that was all after an hour swim class with the Chicago Blue Dolphins (more on my new class later as well).

2 comments:

K.Michele said...

Two words: FOAM ROLLER.

If I'm allowed three words, the third would be: Massage.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.