Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hy-Vee Triathlon Update


There has been some news about the triathlon in the last couple of days. They released the course for the age groupers. You can see it here (10k and 5K and bike routes). It is way west of town, and no where near the flooding.

There are two news stories that sum up what is going on with the tri. First the one on in the local paper, The Des Moines Register.

Then there is one that came out yesterday in the New York Times that does a good job explaining what we know about how it will affect the US Olympic Team Trials (which is not much).

For more info on the Hy-Vee Tri, hit up my blog for my other posts.  

As for me, its race week. I have to admit, a lot of air is taken out of the sails of this one, but I may have had too many A races this year anyway.

Time to focus on Pikes Peak. More on that this week.

No comments: